Monday, June 30, 2008

Ana Beatriz Barros in GQ Italy, HOT sexy nude pics, Brasili Ana.

Ana Beatriz Barros in GQ Italy, HOT sexy nude pics, Brasili Ana.

Ana Beatriz Barros is currently the hottest woman alive.
Barros professional modeling career began by winning the Elite Model Look competition in 1996. She would then land the high profile Millennium Guess? campaign, which catapulted her to becoming one of the most in-demand models working today. She has since appeared in world famous ad campaigns with companies such as Victoria's Secret, Christian Dior, and Deiseland has been featured on the covers of magazines such as Vogue, Marie Claire and Glamour Magazine. She has also appeared frequently in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. As of 2008, she has appeared in seven different issues of the famous magazine.

FACT:
"Do you know that most intelligent guys fail with beautiful woman? Learn how to FIX it for good and get result every time!" -Learn How to Date out of your league.


Ana Beatriz Barros was born in Itabira, Minas Gerais, Brazil on May 29, 1982. She was born to parents of Portuguese and Spanish descent. She has two older sisters; Malu and Patricia. She is reportedly best friends with fellow supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio

FACT:
Dating beautiful women is simple once you know the rule then you can "Play the Game" These are seven pickup rules that will give you a huge edge on the competition.
Read more...

Interview:
Complete Name: Ana Beatriz Barros
Age: 25
Place of birth: Itabira, Minas Gerais, Brazil

- How did you start your career as a model?
Classic story, I was walking down the beach with my sister when a model scout approached me and then everything started to happen.

Learn how to attract women:
Read moreLearn more: The Secrets of the Alpha Male468x60 Full Banner
- How were you chosen to be next to Diego to be the first face of the European brand Red Oak?
Because the brand and the photographer chose me!

- In spite of being a European brand the campaign had an almost complete Brazilian production: Models, stylist, make-up and even the scenery, which was the Beach of Ipanema in Rio de Janeiro. How is it for you to work with Brazilians in a city so touristy like Rio de Janeiro?
I love to work in my country and with Brazilians. I feel very comfortable; I just love it, really!


- You had worked with Felix before, right? What do you think of him as a professional and a person?
Yes I had worked with him before! He is wonderful and fun to work with. And to top it all the result is always fantastic so I really love working with him!

- Every year the Sports Illustrated get together models of different countries for the mega “Swimsuit” editorial. In 2008, again you display more sensuality than the most models there. How do you deal with this sensuality, what do you do for this sensuality not to turn into something vulgar?
It is not difficult because I have never done vulgar work therefore to do something even slightly vulgar is not even an option for me.

FACT:
Women also love bad boys ?
-Learn How to Date out of your league & Win Her Heart.

- How did you feel about being elected by the American soldiers in Iraq as the most beautiful model in the world? Did you have any contact with them?
I felt honored, flattered, and privileged! I was invited to go to Iraq but to be honest the reason I did not go is because at the time the things were really bad there and I got afraid of going.

- Brazil has been the greatest cradle of top models that we have in the world today. A few have gotten married and are even pregnant. Is that something that crosses your mind, to make a family for yourself?
Of course! In a few years it is something that I will do. The reason that I don’t do this at the moment is because I don’t have the time to dedicate myself to a family, as I would like to, so I am just waiting for the right moment.

- Can you tell us a little bit about the movie “Hearts of Melon”. How were you invited to star in this movie? When do the recordings start? Have you been invited for movies before?
Two years ago I did the casting for the movie but at the time I didn’t feel it was the right time for me, but they decided that I would be right for the part so I accepted the invitation which for me will be a real challenge!

At the movie I am a Cuban immigrant, with two different boyfriends which causes a dilemma and from then on the story develops…

I have been invited several times to be in movies. Brian Grazer offered me to be my agent. I got invitations from Brian de Palma, Luc Besson, Denzel Washington, etc.

- A lot of people have questioned why were you not one of the angels of Victoria’s secrets, although you have done many of the shows, catalogues, etc. Was that an option or the invitation has never been offered to you?
It was my option. At the time I was really between VS and L’Oreal and the deal that L’Oreal offered was better so I had to pass on the offer to become one of the VS angels.

From the new generation of top models that is coming out now is there any that you really think will be representative of the fame and reputation that your generation has already established?
Yes! There are many beautiful girls coming out now but I think Camila Finn for example is most definitely one of the best investments of the industry!

You will be soon start your career as an actress, how will that affect your career as model time wise? Is it your intention to stay modeling as a priority or is this a transition to a new phase and career in your life? Is acting something that you would like to do after you stop modeling?
At the moment, acting is just something that I am trying out, there is nothing certain about it. It is most definitely a great challenge that I will give my best, like everything I do but my priority will stay most definitely with my work as a model.

Watch her Video Online E!

Watch Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...