Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Adriana Lima nude and hot sexy bikinis Photos and images.

Adriana Lima nude and hot sexy bikinis Photos and images.

Lima continued to build upon her entry, doing more print work for Maybelline, bebe, Mossimo, BCBG and gracing the cover and editorials of more high fashion magazines such as Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, Vogue, GQ, to name a few. Her April 2006 GQ cover was the highest-selling issue of the year. Her other notable works include the Pirelli Calendar 2005 and the face of Italy’s big cell phone carrier Telecom Italia Mobile, where she became known as the "Catherine Zeta-Jones of Italy."

FACT:
"Do you know that most intelligent guys fail with beautiful woman? Learn how to FIX it for good and get result every time!" -Learn How to Date out of your league.


Lima was also voted on the Maxim Hot 100 2007 as number 53. She was voted as the Most Desirable Woman in 2005 by visitors of the largest men's lifestyle website, Askmen.com (she was placed 4th in 2006, also 4th in 2007 and 10th in 2008).
In 2001, Lima starred in BMW short film, The Follow alongside actors Mickey Rourke, Clive Owen, and Forest Whitaker. The film was directed by Hong Kong film director and internationally renowned auteur Wong Kar-Wai.


She claims
"I like jealous men. Everything has a limit, of course, but once in a while you have to stand up and say, 'I love this person."

FACT:
"Do you know that most intelligent guys fail with beautiful woman? Learn how and get result every time!" -Learn How to Date a woman (women?) of your dream.


"It's never OK to defend my honor by beating someone up. You have to control yourself, even if the other person is drunk and crazy. Just say, 'Let's go home. Let's leave.' You don't have to say a thing to him. I don't like fights. I don't like aggressive people."

FACT:
Women also love bad boys because OTHER WOMEN love bad boys! Always remember that women want what other women want.
-Learn How to Date out of your league & Win Her Heart.
Learn to Bring out the Bad in you!


"A man needs to be polite, not just to me but to everyone. I watch that. How does he treat the waiter? How does he treat the coat-check girl? How does he treat the driver? Don't give orders to these people. You don't own everything around you. Treat people with respect."

Show me you can take care of me. Say you're taking me to dinner: I expect you to pick me up and open the car door for me. Hold the restaurant door while I enter and pull out the chair for me when I sit down. Stand up when I go to the restroom and again when I return. I love old-fashioned manners, as long as it's not forced. I can tell when it's natural or when someone is just trying to impress me."

Learn how to attract women: Learn men's secret weapon...You know what you want from her, NOT friendship, but MORE! Stop being that NICE GUY!
Read moreLearn more: The Secrets of the Alpha Male
468x60 Full Banner

Watch Video: How to pick up hot girl, and get her numbers within 3 minutes!!! Amazing skill pick up artist. Here...